This apartment is just 10 minutes away from the Acropolis. This is the ideal accommodation for families or friends who want to explore the historical centre of Athens and stay close to the most famous masterpieces of the world.
Guests: 1 – 4
Beds: 1 double,
Sofa beds: 2 single
Airport: 40km/35-40 Minutes by car
Healthcare: You have to check which one is on duty
Closest transportation: 700m Metro station Acropolis
Are you searching for a place to stay in the historical centre of Athens, close to the Acropolis?
A stylish 55 sq. meters apartment with balcony that has nice view to the Acropolis. Next to metro stop Fix and only 8-10 minutes walking to the Acropolis hill. Ideal for those who want to explore on foot all major sites. Plaka area, Museums, restaurants, shops, nightlife are within 7 – 12 minutes of walking distance.
Accessed by elevator
1 bedroom with double bed
1 living room with sofa bed
1 open space kitchen
1 indoors dining area
1 l balcony
Air condition, wi-fi, bed linen
What about the facilities?
Concerning your breakfast, in this accommodation you will find all that you need to prepare it (cereals, coffee, tea, sugar, honey, etc.).
This apartment has a free wi-fi internet connection and a TV. All the rooms are air-conditioned and there is also a washing machine
Bed linen, towels, and bath amenities are provided for our guests. There is also a hairdryer. If you travel with your kid, don’t forget to ask for a baby cot and a baby chair.
Concerning your safety, there is a fire extinguisher in the apartment.
Parking is allowed in the surrounding streets and it is free!
And the location?
This apartment is in the heart of the ancient Greek civilization. You are close to the Acropolis, one of the most famous ancient architectural miracles. This is the ideal place to stay if you want to explore the treasures of the Greek history; the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, the Ancient Market, the Thission Temple are all in a walking distance. A visit to the modern Acropolis Museum is a must-do for every visitor to our city.
You can also explore the narrow streets of Plaka and taste the traditional food. If you are a “walker”, ask for information about close destinations, such as the Filopappou Hill or the Pnyka Hill. The photography lovers will get perfect shots of the Parthenon and the whole Athens city from up there!
Despite the fact that you are next to the Acropolis and to the pedestrian streets that surround it, access to everywhere in Athens is very easy. Just get the metro from the Acropolis Station and you can reach your destination in only some minutes. Syntagma Square is also approachable on foot. You are in the downtown!
Concerning your entertainment, there are limitless options of traditional taverns, restaurants and bars for all the tastes and budgets.
There are also banks, pharmacies, mini-markets and whatever you may need in a walking distance. The neighborhood is completely safe.
Check reviews from guests that booked through other sites
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.