If you are looking for a stylish and comfortable accommodation for two, this top-floor apartment is the ideal solution for you. Away from the city noises, and close to the beach,it is the perfect place for real relaxation. Enjoy sunrise or moonrise over Athens from the huge private terrace.
Guests: 1 – 2
Beds: 1 double
Sofa beds: 1 single
Airport: 27km / 25 Minutes by car
Healthcare: You have to check which one is on duty
Closest transportation: 200m Tram stop
Are you a couple seeking for a place to stay in the coastline of Athens?
This newly renovated (January 2015) top-floor apartment can accommodate up to two adults with a kid.
It has a bedroom with one double bed and a cozy living room with a quality single sofa-bed. The apartment has also a fully equipped kitchen with a dining table and a bathroom.
What makes this accommodation special is its large terrace with the outdoor furniture and the fabulous unlimited view.
This apartment can be accessed by elevator and stairs.
What about the facilities?
All the members of our team are doing our best to offer you a number of facilities for a remarkable stay in Athens.
All the basic ingredients for your breakfast are offered so that you can prepare it on your own. This means that you will find coffee, tea, sugar, honey, cereals, etc. in the kitchen of the apartment.
Bed linen and towels are provided. Please don’t forget to inform us if you are traveling with your kid, in order to bring you a baby cot and a baby chair.
All the bathroom amenities and a hairdryer are also included. The apartment has hot water 24/7 thanks to a boiler. The use of the washing machine is free.
The rooms of this accommodation are air-conditioned. It also has a TV and a wi-fi internet connection.
The parking is allowed in the surrounding streets and it is free.
Please note that there is a fire extinguisher in the apartment, for your own safety.
And the location?
Glyfada is a quiet and safe suburb of the Athenian coastline. The access to the downtown is easy by the bus or the tram.
During the months of the summer, the coastline is very popular for swimming. Enjoy the clear waters of the area or discover one of the nearby sandy beaches.
Vouliagmeni Lake is a nice place to visit for a coffee or even for swimming in the designated area. The rocks over the lake form a breathtaking landscape, so don’t forget your camera.
The Sounio Cape is a further, but a must see destination. It is the most south place of Attica above the Aegean Sea. The ancient Apollo Temple at the top of the cape is a worth-seeing site of Greece.
Glyfada is a famous shopping suburb with hundreds of stores. It also has a lot of cafes, bars, and restaurants. If you are a night person, all the nightlife beats in the coastline, especially during the summer, where the beach bars, the clubs and the live music stages are open till early in the morning.
No need to worry about supermarkets, banks and pharmacies. In Glyfada, you will find everything you need in a walking distance.
Check reviews from guests that booked through other sites
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.