If you are looking for a traditional accommodation nearby Monemvasia, this complex of five newly renovated studios is the perfect place to stay. Within the mansion, there is a stone-made olive oil mill and a vineyard. Taste the homemade wine, the bread, and the fresh fruits and enjoy the peace of nature, away from the city noises and the anxiety.
Guests: 1 – 4
Beds: 1 double
Sofa beds: 2 single or 1 double
Airport: 325km (Athens)
Port: 294km (Piraeus)
Are you looking for a romantic accommodation at Monemvasia?
Our complex consists of five newly renovated stone-made studios of 40m2. Each studio can accommodate up to 4 persons, so it’s perfect for a family or for a group of friends who want to discover the beauties of the town.
The open-plan studios have a double bed and two single sofa-beds in the living room. There is also a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a bathroom.
All the studios have a private balcony with a view.
Moreover, in the complex there is a shared dining area/ living room with a cozy fireplace.
What about the facilities?
The entire studio and its facilities are at your exclusive use, for memorable vacations at Monemvasia. Please remember that we are living in Athens; our partner there will welcome you to the complex and will show you the studio. The reception of the complex is available from 9.00 to 21.00.
Bed linen, towels, and bath amenities are provided for all our guests. A hairdryer is also available. There is a boiler for hot water 24/7. The studio is air-conditioned and it has a TV and a wi-fi internet connection.
There is a private parking area in the complex that you can use without additional charge. Please note that the access to the complex is only by car or by taxi; you are advised to rent a car and to discover the surrounding beauties of Monemvasia.
There is a fire extinguisher in all the studios, for your safety in case of emergency.
And the location?
Monemvasia is a hidden gem situated on the southern coast of Peloponnesus. It is part of the beautiful Lakonia province.
The area dates back to the pre-Christian times. In fact, there are still ruins of temples that were dedicated to the Gods of ancient Greece. The Byzantine Castle and the Citadel that still stand today date back to the late 500 A.D. The famous Castle is a picturesque place for romantic walks. It has a breathtaking view of the sea.
Monemvasia is a popular destination all year long. It has traditional taverns and restaurants, as well as bars and cafes. In the town, you will find all the facilities you may need.
Our complex is built only 15km away from Monemvasia and it is a property that belonged to the famous Greek poet Yannis Ritsos. It is a hidden paradise surrounded by an excellent natural environment. It is a completely safe and peaceful place, where you can spend some days in tranquility, away from the city’s noises.
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.