If you are traveling in Athens and you are seeking for a quiet, economic accommodation with view, this is the best choice for you! In this apartment, you will have a comfortable stay and you will be in a walking distance (15 minutes) from the Acropolis and Plaka and of course from all the worth-seeing monuments of the Greek capital. The apartment is situated on the last floor and the shared terrace is offering view to the Philopapou hill.
Guests: 1 – 4
Beds: 1 double
Sofa beds: 1 double
Healthcare: You have to check which one is on duty
Closest transportation: 650m
Are you searching for a nice place close to the historical centre of Athens?
This 35m2 apartment was fully renovated in January 2014 and is now at our guests’ exclusive use. It is a comfortable option for up to 4 adults. In this apartment, there is a bedroom with a double bed and a living room with a quality double sofa-bed that can accommodate up to 2 adults. There is also a bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining space (bar) and a dining table.
What makes this apartment really special is its terrace, which offers a really amazing view of the Philopapou Hill and of the homonymous monument. There, you can sit on the outdoor furniture and enjoy relaxing moments under the -almost every day- sunny Athenian sky. This last-floor apartment can be accessed by elevator.
What about the facilities?
This apartment offers all the facilities for a memorable hospitality.
In the kitchen, you will find all the basic ingredients to prepare your breakfast, such as coffee, tea, cereals, honey, sugar, etc.
High-quality bed linen and towels are offered. We can also provide you with a baby cot and a baby chair if you travel with your kids.
All the bathroom amenities, as well as a hairdryer, are also offered to our guests. There is an electric boiler for hot water 24/7. In the bathroom, there is a washing machine too.
All the rooms of this apartment are air-conditioned and there is a free wi-fi internet connection. There is a TV too.
There is also a fire extinguisher in case of emergency.
Parking is allowed in the street and it is free.
And the location?
This house is opposite to the Philopapou Hill, the place where Socrates was jailed and offers a great view of the hill and of the monument that is built on the top of it. It is a safe and quiet area.
The nearest metro station is at about 8 minutes walking distance (Syggrou Fix Station). Taking the metro you can go everywhere in Athens.
Staying in this apartment means you have the opportunity to explore the historical centre of Athens on foot. First of all, you can enjoy a nice and relaxing walk at the Philopapou Hill. The hill is opposite to the Acropolis Hill; it has a breathtaking view of Athens city and a different perspective of the Acropolis Hill.
Acropolis and Parthenon are a must destination for all the travelers to Athens, as well as the Acropolis Museum. Don’t forget to walk the pedestrian street around the Acropolis Hill that passes outside of the major Athenian monuments, like the Odeon of Herodes Atticus and the Thission Temple.
Syggrou Avenue offers a great variety of options for nightlife! It’s up to you to decide what kind of entertainment you prefer. The area also has a lot of choices for your meals: restaurants, taverns, fast foods.
Banks, mini-markets, and pharmacies are approachable on foot.
Check reviews from guests that booked through other sites
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.