This neoclassical building is the ideal solution for the business travelers or for those who want to stay in an apartment in the heart of Athens, close to the most famous landmarks of the city. What makes this complex unique is its peaceful atrium, where some of the rooms offer a view. There you can relax in style and have some peaceful moments in the most central region of Greece!
Guests: 1 – 2
Beds: 1 double or 2 single
Sofa beds: 0
Healthcare: You have to check which one is on duty
Closest transportation: 250m
Are you a business traveler who wants to stay in Athens downtown?
This traditional building has been fully renovated in August 2015. It has three types of rooms: Classical, Deluxe (with atrium view) and Suites (with atrium view).
In this complex, there are 18 stylish and comfortable rooms/suites of 20m2. Each room has a modern design combining marble with steel. Every room has 1 double bed with a high-quality mattress or two single beds (upon request). There is also a small veranda with atrium view (Deluxe rooms and Suites) and a bathroom decorated with Greek marble. A working table is also provided.
Here you can find a peaceful accommodation. The soundproof windows are ensuring a noiseless environment for our guests. But what makes this place really unique is its atrium, where you can have relaxing moments and enjoy your coffee or your wine away from the city’s noises, although you are indeed in the heart of the capital.
What about the facilities?
The three friends who manage this neoclassical complex will welcome you and will help you make the most out of your visit! This accommodation offers 24/7 reception and room service.
Breakfast is served daily for all our visitors and it is included in the price of the room.
In these rooms, quality bed linen and towels are provided and change every day. If you travel with your kid, don’t forget to ask for a baby cot (maximum 1 baby). We also offer child care, upon request and at an extra cost.
Every room is soundproof and has air-condition/ heating, free wi-fi internet connection and a TV. Moreover, there is a safe box and a refrigerator. Luxurious bathroom amenities and a hairdryer are also offered to our guests. You can ask for laundry service.
Concerning the emergency cases, there is a first-aid kit and fire extinguisher in the complex.
This complex is family-friendly, gay/ lesbian-friendly, single women friendly and senior travelers friendly!
And the location?
You are in the heart of Athens! You are in 2 minutes walking distance away from the Syntagma Square and the Greek Parliament. There you are in the business center of Athens and the central metro and tram station that can transfer you everywhere in the city in only a few minutes.
If you want to explore the historical centre you can do it on foot, as the most famous worth-seeing places are approximately 10 minutes away! Enjoy a relaxing walk in the National Garden and feed the ducks in the lake. Walk in the famous pedestrian street that is surrounding the Acropolis Rock and visit the ancient Parthenon Temple. Chose a destination between Pnyka Hill and Filopappou Hill and enjoy the breathtaking view of the Acropolis and whole the Athens city. Admire the modern Acropolis Museum with all its masterpieces and walk in the Ancient Market and the Thission Temple, where Democracy was born in Ancient Athens. Watch a play or a concert at the ancient Odeon of Herodes Atticus. Taste the Greek souvlaki at a traditional tavern in Plaka or buy your souvenirs from Monastiraki Flea Market. Have a shopping tour at Ermou Street, with the hundreds of shops for the most demanding shoppers. The options are limitless!
Restaurants, taverns, cafes and bars for your entertainment are countless and you can reach them on foot or by the public transport.
There are also banks, pharmacies and supermarkets close to the building. Athens is a safe city at all times of the day!
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.