This apartment is the ideal place for families or friends who want to discover Athens and to enjoy swimming at the Athenian beaches on the same day. What makes this accommodation special is that it is a quiet place to stay, away from the city noises but at the same time very close to the beat of everything.
Guests: 1 – 4
Beds: 1 double
Sofa beds: 2 single
Airport: 35km / 32 Minutes by car
Healthcare: You have to check which one is on duty
Closest transportation: 200m BUS A2 TRam stop AMFITHEA
Are you searching for a colorful place to stay, near the coastline and the downtown of Athens?
This 75m2 apartment can accommodate up to 4 adults. This is the best solution if you are looking for a quiet neighborhood to stay.
It has one bedroom with a double bed and a colorful living room with two sofa-beds. There is also a fully equipped kitchen and a big dining table in the living room. Moreover, there is a working space in the same room. Last but not least, there is a bathroom with a washing machine in this accommodation.
There are also two small verandas, where you can sit and enjoy the sun and the sea breeze.
AVAILABLE ONLY FOR LONG TERM
NOT AVAILABLE FOR 2020
What about the facilities?
This accommodation has all the facilities so that you will gain the best memories from your stay in Greece.
In the kitchen, you will find all the basic ingredients (coffee, tea, sugar, honey, cereals, etc.) to prepare your breakfast.
Bed linen and towels are provided. Please don’t forget to mention if you travel with your kid so that we bring you a baby cot and a baby chair.
Bath amenities are also offered, as well as a hairdryer. You can have hot water during whole the day using the boiler. In the bathroom there is a washing machine for your laundry and the apartment has ironing facilities too.
The entire apartment is air-conditioned with inverter technology and there is also a wi-fi internet connection and two TVs (one in the living room and one in the bedroom).
Concerning the parking, there is not a private parking but you can park your car in the surrounding streets. It’s allowed and it’s free.
As for your safety in case of emergency, this accommodation is equipped with a first-aid kit, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector.
And the location?
Palaio Faliro is one of the most beautiful suburbs of Athens. It is a quiet and safe place during whole the times of the day. The means of transport (bus, tram) are very close and they can bring you everywhere in Athens in only a few minutes. This way, you can discover the Athenian way of life and see Athens like us, and not like a tourist. The house is next to the downtown, ideally situated between the historical center and Piraeus Port.
During the summer months, the coastline is one of the favorite destinations for swimming, walking, and dining. The options are countless; you can swim at Edem, which is the closest beach, or discover the other Athenian beaches (Glyfada, Kavouri, Vouliagmeni).
If you are a good walker you can walk for kilometers, across the coastline and enjoy the sea view, the sunset, and the picturesque marinas. Marina of Floisvos is a well-organised place for your entertainment, as it has complexes for all the tastes. Restaurants, bars, the open-air cinema are just a few ideas.
Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center is a must-see masterpiece of modern architecture. The complex consists of the National Library of Greece, the National Opera of Greece and the Botanical Gardens with the spectacular canal. There you can enjoy a concert, or just walk, run or bike in the designated areas of the garden.
Banks, pharmacies, and supermarkets are in a walking distance. Every Friday there is a farmer’s open market near the house, where you can buy fresh fruits and vegetables.
Check reviews from guests that booked through other sites
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.