If you are travelling with your friends or with your family, this is the ideal accommodation for your holidays in the heart of Athens. This 3 bedroom apartment is located opposite to the Acropolis and its veranda offers a fabulous view of the Parthenon Temple and the Philopappou Hill. It is also available for mid term renting.
Guests: 1 – 7
Beds: 2 double, 1 single
Sofa beds: 2 single
Bathrooms: 1 bathroom, 1 WC
Airport: 40km/35-40 Minutes by car
Healthcare: You have to check which one is on duty
Closest transportation: Metro Acropolis station 500 meters away
Are you seeking for accommodation in the historical centre of Athens?
This 135m2 apartment is a comfortable option if you travel with your family or with a small group of people.
There are three bedrooms -2 with a double bed each and 1 with a single bed. There is also a spacious living room with 2 quality single sofa-beds. So this apartment can accommodate up to 7 adults and moreover, everyone can have their privacy.
There is also a bathroom, a WC and a fully equipped kitchen.
What makes this apartment special is its 20 m2 private veranda, with a fantastic view to the Acropolis Hill, the Acropolis Museum and the Filopappou Hill. You can see three of the must-see of Athens just from your balcony!
This apartment can be accessed by elevator.
What about the facilities?
What’s really memorable in our hospitality are the facilities that make you feel almost like home.
In this accommodation, you will find all the basic ingredients to prepare your breakfast: coffee, tea, sugar, cereals, etc.
This apartment offers quality bed linen and towels for all our guests. A baby cot and a baby chair are also provided, upon request, if you travel with kids.
Here you can enjoy your shower at any time of the day as hot water is provided 24/7 with the use of a boiler. Moreover, there is a hairdryer and bathroom amenities.
Additionally, there is a high-speed wi-fi internet connection, a TV and air-conditioning.
There is a dining table in the living room and a big one at the veranda, where you can enjoy your meals with your company with an excellent view of the Acropolis rock.
A washing machine is also provided, as well as ironing facilities.
For your own safety, there is a smoke detector and a fire extinguisher in the apartment.
This apartment is built next to the pedestrian street that leads to the historical centre. This means that parking is quite difficult, but there are many parking stations close to this area (you must pay to leave your car there).
And the location?
Yes, right! You are in the centre of the historical Athens, everything is approachable on foot or by the metro, which is in 3 minutes walking distance from the building.
This apartment is located only 50m away from the pedestrian street that surrounds the ancient rock of Acropolis. It’s a safe area during whole the day. You can enjoy a walk there and admire some of the most famous ancient monuments of our city. Climb on the Acropolis Hill and visit the timeless Parthenon Temple. The view of whole Athens from up there is a unique experience. Visit the Odeon of Herodes Atticus and if you are lucky enough watch a play. Your plan should also involve a visit to the Acropolis Museum, with all its masterpieces. Thission the famous Temple of Ifaistus, and the Ancient Market are also very close. And of course don’t forget to visit the Monastiraki Flea Market and the neighbourhoods of Plaka.
Only a few minutes away there is a vast variety of restaurants, taverns, cafes and bars.
Banks, mini-markets and pharmacies can also be approached on foot.
Check reviews from guests that booked through other sites
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.