If you want to rent an open plan studio in Amorgos, this neoclassical complex has the ideal solution for you. What makes this accommodation special is the fact that it is just in front of the beach! This means you won’t have to walk or drive to enjoy the sea, it’s outside your door. Moreover, the private patio with the breathtaking sea view will relax your soul and create the best memories from your vacations in Amorgos.
Guests: 1 – 4
Beds: 1 double
Sofa beds: 1 double
Closest transportation: 500m
Are you searching for an open plan studio to rent in Amorgos?
This newly constructed 50m2 open plan studio offers the best hospitality for 4 people who want to spend their holidays at a beach house with a sea view in Amorgos.
The studio has a double bed and a double sofa bed. There is also a fully equipped kitchenette and a bathroom.
The private patio is a peaceful place where you will enjoy excellent sunsets over the sea. Sit on the outdoor furniture and enjoy the view.
The shared yard of the house offers excellent sea view too. You can use the barbeque or just relax on the sun beds.
What about the facilities?
The entire studio is at your exclusive use. The welcoming lady at the complex will happily help you with anything.
Bed linen and towels are provided for our guests. Please don’t forget to ask for a baby cot if you travel with your kid.
Bath amenities are also offered, as well as a hairdryer. There is a boiler for hot water 24/7. In the bathroom you will find a washing machine for your laundry and there are also ironing facilities.
This accommodation is air-conditioned. It also has a wi-fi internet connection and a TV.
Don’t hesitate to ask for a special price in case you rent a car or a motorbike by the owner of the house. There is a private parking area too and it is free of charge.
In case of emergency, there is a fire extinguisher in the studio.
And the location?
Amorgos is one of the most traditional, safe and peaceful islands of Cyclades. It is the perfect destination for people who are seeking for quiet vacations away from the city noises. It became quite famous after Luc Besson’s film “The Big Blue” (1988).
This house is located nearby Katapola port, which is one of the two ports of the island. The beach is just outside the yard, so you can enjoy swimming and sunbathing without having to drive for long distances.
Other choice for swimming at Katapola is the famous Maltezi beach where you can reach after 40 minutes walking, or by a taxi boat that you can rent from the port. Plakes is the best option for adventurers and nudists; this beach has deep crystal clear water. Aigiali also offers many options for a day at the beach.
If you are interested in the history of the area, you can climb on the high cliff where there are some ruins from Minoa, the ancient capital of Amorgos.
The area is full of fish taverns, restaurants, cafes, and bars. Drink the traditional “psimeni raki”, and taste the local recipes: xydato, patatato, xerotigana and lemon leaves pastel.
Katapola has a rural clinic and a pharmacy, as well as the unique bank of the island.
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.