This villa is the ideal accommodation for a group of travelers who want to spend some relaxing days of vacations in Amorgos. Staying there you can enjoy all the facilities of the complex, but most of all you will enjoy the amazing panoramic sea view and the crystal waters of the island’s beaches.
Guests: 1 – 8
Beds: 2 double
Sofa beds: 2 double
Closest transportation: 3km
Are you a group of friends searching for a place to stay in Amorgos?
This spacious villa is an excellent option for a small group of people who plan to spend their vacations together. It can accommodate up to 8 adults.
The villa has two bedrooms with a double bed each. Both bedrooms have a private bathroom. There is also a comfortable living room with two double sofa-beds. The villa has a fully equipped kitchen with a dining table and a third bathroom with a washing machine.
What makes this villa really special is its balcony, with the panoramic sea view. You can sit on the outdoor furniture and enjoy the view and the sun! Moreover, there is a yard with barbeque facilities.
What about the facilities?
This villa is offered to our guests for their exclusive use and we provide them with all the facilities for memorable holidays in Amorgos.
Please note that we are not living in Amorgos. Our partner will welcome you and show you the villa.
Bed linen and towels are included in the rate. All the bath amenities are also offered, as well as a hairdryer and a washing machine. There is a boiler for hot water 24/7.
The villa is air-conditioned and there is a TV and free wi-fi internet connection.
You can use the barbeque in the yard and enjoy your meals on the outdoor dining table, with the excellent sea view.
We also offer you a special rate if you rent a car or a motorbike from the owner of the villa. Parking is allowed in the complex, it is private and free of extra charge.
For your safety in case of emergency, there is a fire extinguisher in the complex.
This accommodation is family friendly and pet-friendly.
And the location?
Amorgos is a traditional Cycladic island with crystal clear waters and white houses. It is the ideal destination for backpackers or for people who wish to enjoy peaceful and relaxing holidays under the Greek sun.
This villa is located 3km outside Katapola port; this means only 6 minutes drive from the port and the beach.
Amorgos’ coastline is 112 km; the options for swimming are numerous. You can enjoy swimming at one of the most famous beaches of the area, Maltezi, a sandy beach with turquoise waters, or if you prefer pebble beaches, Treis Ierarches is a nice option. Moreover, if you like nudism you can enjoy the deep waters of Plakes. Aigiali also offers some must-swim options!
On a high cliff above Katapola, you can visit the ancient capital of the island, Minoa. There are still some ruins from the Classical and the Roman Times.
In the area, you will find many traditional fish taverns and restaurants. There are some cafes and bars too. Don’t leave without drinking the traditional “psimeni raki”, that is raki with honey and carnation. Also, taste the local delicacies, such as xydato, patatato, lemon leaves pastel and xerotigana.
At Katapola, there is also a rural clinic and a pharmacy, as well as the unique bank of the island.
Check reviews from previous guests that booked through various sites
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.