If you are searching for a nice, economic apartment to spend your vacations in Andros, this is the dreamy accommodation for you. It is in the entrance of Batsi village, in a peaceful area, with excellent sea view and only ten minutes walk from the beach.
Guests: 1 – 4
Beds: 4 single
Sofa beds: 0
Kitchen: 2 (1 shared)
Closest transportation: 1,5km
Are you searching for a place to see wonderful sunsets at Batsi?
This accommodation is part of a three-level villa. There are two independent apartments on the second level, while the owner of the villa uses the first and the last level of it. An apartment can accommodate up to 4 guests.
Each of the two 45m2 apartments of this accommodation has two bedrooms; every bedroom has two single beds. Moreover, they have a kitchen and a WC with shower facilities. Both apartments have a private entrance.
The two apartments share a second kitchen and a large living room. There is also a shared barbeque at the veranda, and a beautiful garden.
The access to the 2nd level of this villa is only by stairs.
We would like to inform you that the owner of this property has cats and dogs in the garden.
- MHTE 1144k122k074390000
What about the facilities?
The entire apartment and its facilities are at your exclusive use. Please note that we are not living in the island. Our partner there, who is the owner of the villa will receive you from the port (for free) and will welcome you to the accommodation.
Bed linen and towels are provided for every one of our guests. Bath amenities are also included, as well as a hairdryer. There is a boiler for hot water all day long.
Each apartment has a TV and a wi-fi internet connection.
Parking in the private area of the villa is free.
For your own safety, there is a fire extinguisher in the apartment.
And the location?
Andros is the largest Cycladic island after Naxos. It is only two hours away from Rafina (one of Athens’ ports) by ferry. It is a nice and safe island, where you can enjoy relaxing holidays, sandy beaches with crystal clear waters and numerous walking paths in the nature.
Batsi is a nice, touristic village, with traditional architecture and numerous options for entertainment. Discover the bars and the taverns of the area and enjoy your cocktails by the sea.
The accommodation is in a quiet surrounding, that will allow you to relax and refill your batteries away from the city. It has unlimited sea view and in the evenings you will have the opportunity to admire the beautiful sunset over the sea from the shared veranda.
Chrysi Ammos (The Gold Sand), the most popular beach of the island is only a few kilometers drive. Batsi’s beach is ideal for families.
Just opposite the villa, there is a restaurant. There are also supermarkets, restaurants, and bars within two minutes drive. At Batsi you will also find pharmacies and bank facilities.
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.