Our affordable apartment in Corfu is the perfect choice for those who are searching for a peaceful place to spend their family vacations. Ideally located in an isolated area, our accommodation is perfect for those who want to relax and explore the natural beauties of Corfu.Please note that pets (cats and dogs) live in the garden of this property. We welcome your pets but please check with us, if you have a big size dog.
Guests: 1 – 4
Beds: 1 double, 2 single
Airport: 25 km
Port: 26 km
Beach: 200 meters
Downtown/Capital: 25 km
Healthcare: 26 km
Are you looking for a family accommodation in Southern Corfu?
Our first-floor apartment can accommodate up to 4 persons. It is the perfect choice if you are a couple with two kids, who plan to spend their vacations in Corfu.
The apartment has a master bedroom with a double bed and a second bedroom with two single beds. Moreover, there is a living room and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area. There is also a bathroom.
The apartment has a balcony with panoramic view to the garden and to the sea. You are welcome to spend some relaxing moments in our shared beautiful garden and use the barbeque.
What about the facilities?
The entire apartment and its amenities are at your exclusive use. Please remember that we are not living in Corfu, but our partner lives on the ground floor and she will welcome you to the house and show you around. Please note that she owes two dogs!
Bed linen, towels, and bath amenities are offered to our guests, as well as a hairdryer. There is a boiler for hot water 24/7. A washing machine and ironing facilities are also available in the accommodation.
The apartment is air-conditioned. It has a TV and a wi-fi internet connection.
We also offer you a private parking area.
In case of emergency, there is a fire extinguisher in the house.
And the location?
Corfu, according to the myth, is the island of the Phaeacans, where Odysseus was shipwrecked at the end of his journey. Corfu today is a cosmopolitan Ionian island with natural beauty, amazing landscapes and crystal clear beaches.
Corfu or Kerkira, as it is called in Greek, has a rich history. You can find numerous Byzantine churches and Venetian fortresses on the island. The Old town has a characteristic style with its cobbled narrow streets that are ideal for romantic walks. Don’t forget to visit the Achilleion Palace, built in Gastouri by Empress of Austria Elisabeth of Bavaria (Sisi). Except for its architectural design, that was intended to represent an ancient Phaeacian palace, it also offers a panoramic view of Corfu city.
Paleokastritsa, Sidari, Kassiopi and Acharavi are the most famous beaches of Corfu, while you should not miss to visit the picturesque traditional villages in the mainland of the island.
Vacations in Corfu can also be combined with excursions to the nearby Ionian Islands, such as Paxoi.
Our house is ideally located in the south of the island, only 26 kilometres away from the vivid capital with the famous nightlife. The peaceful surrounding allows you to relax and enjoy the sun and the beach.
Corfu is a big touristic island and has a lot of options for entertainment, from fish taverns and restaurants to cafes, beach bars and clubs. Supermarkets, banks and pharmacies are also available on the island. The closest village is Mpoukari, within 5 minutes drive; there you will find everything you may need.
Check reviews from previous guests that booked through various sites
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.