At the heart of Kythira, only 200 meters from the castle, a guest house that provides a relaxed environment, centrally located and yet far from the high season crowds
Guests: 1 – 4
Beds: 1 double
Sofa beds: 2 single
Port: 20 km
Beach: 500 meters
Downtown/Capital: 500 meters
Healthcare: 500 meters
Looking for a central apartment in Kythira town?
It is a 2 minutes walk from shops,restaurants and 5 from the castle
Public parking is 100 meters away
1 bedroom with double bed
1 living room with 2 sofa beds
Private entrance and terrace with view
The guest house is independent but can also connected through the yard with the 1st level of the main house
What about the facilities?
The guest house is part of a villa which is rented separately.
Guest house and the main house are connected with a yard and a corridor but have independent and private entrance
So, there is a possibility when you rent the guest house that other people will stay at the main house
And the location?
Chora is a Byzantine, traditional settlement, protected by the Greek Ministry of Culture and the Authority for Byzantine Antiquities. It is the capital of Kythera, situated in the southern part of the island, just 2.5 km from the sea, overlooking Kapsali, the fishing village. The island is an ideal destination for hiking and relaxation away from the crowds
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.