Our economic accommodation is the perfect solution if you are searching for a place to stay at Adamas, Milos’ capital village. Ideally situated in a central area, our complex of eight studios is perfect for those who want to relax and explore the natural beauties of the entire island.
Guests: 1 – 4
Beds: 1 double
Sofa beds: 2 single
Port: 0,5 km
Beach: 0,4 km
Downtown/Capital: 200 meters
Closest transportation: 400 meters
Are you looking for an economic accommodation for four in Milos?
Our complex consists of eight simple, but still comfortable studios. Each studio can accommodate up to 4 adults.
Each one of the 35m2 apartments has one bedroom with a double bed and a balcony. There is also an open-plan living room with two single sofa-beds and a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area. Our studio has one bathroom.
Depending on the availability you may stay in a different style or decoration than the one you see in the photos.
What about the facilities?
The entire studio and its amenities are at your exclusive use. Please note that we are living in Athens; our partner on the island will welcome you to the complex and will show you around. The reception is available from 8.00 to 22.00.
Bed linen, towels, bath amenities and a hairdryer are provided. There is a boiler for hot water all day long. The studio is air-conditioned; it also has a TV and a wi-fi internet connection.
There is a private parking area in the complex that you are welcome to use for free.
For you own safety in case of emergency, there is a fire extinguisher in the studio.
And the location?
Milos is a beautiful, Cycladic island, world known for its rocky shaped beaches and its sea caves. It belongs to the array of the volcanic islands, in the centre of the Aegean Sea.
It’s a safe island all day long. Indeed, Milos is a unique spot for those who are looking to relax away from the mass tourism and enjoy trekking in the mines and the caves. Wander in the streets of Adamas, the capital village of Milos, and admire the traditional architecture of the houses. You will see white and blue everywhere.
Visit Sarakiniko, the moon-shaped popular beach, with the white volcanic rocks and the crystal, turquoise waters. Kleftiko is a must-see too. The two volcanic rocks in the sea were a previous shelter for the pirates. This place is accessible only by boat.
The colorful small village Klima is also a must see. There, you can see the two-level traditional houses, nearby the sea. The ground level “sirmata” used to be a shelter for the boats, while the upper level was the villagers’ house. Nowadays, most of the houses are used as taverns.
Milos has all the facilities of a modern area: there are many options for entertainment, such us bars, cafes, restaurants, and taverns. Supermarkets, pharmacies, and bank facilities are approachable on foot.
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.