If you are interested in time travels, this is the dreamy accommodation for you in Naxos. Spend some days in our complex, constructed in 1550, in the outskirts of the Castle, and feel like part of the history, enjoying all the modern facilities.
Guests: 1 – 4
Beds: 1 double
Sofa beds: 1 double
Closest transportation: 200m
Are you searching for affordable accommodation nearby the Castle of Naxos?
Our complex of five studios is part of a building that dates back in 1207. It’s a safe and comfortable building, with all the modern amenities that can accommodate up to 4 adults. So, it’s the perfect option for people who want to stay in the Old Town of Naxos, in the heart of the island’s history.
Each studio of 50m2 has a bedroom with a double bed. There is also a double sofa-bed, in the living room. The kitchenette of the studio has all the basic utensils, like a refrigerator, a kettle, etc. and there is also a bathroom with shower facilities.
In the shared garden, there is a sitting room where you can spend some relaxing moments before or after wandering on the island.
A unique feature of this accommodation is that parts of the ancient town of Naxos, dating back to the 2nd millennium BC and the 8th century BC, were revealed here and are preserved in an apartment under protective glass.
Depending on the availability, the decoration and the plan of the studio may differ a little from what you see in the photos.
What about the facilities?
The entire studio and its amenities are at your exclusive use. Please, keep in mind that we are living in Athens, but our partner in Naxos will welcome you to the port (we offer free transfer from the port) and will show you the studio.
Bed linen and towels are provided to all our guests, as well as bath amenities and a hairdryer. There is a boiler for hot water all day long. Moreover, the studios are air-conditioned and they also have a TV, a wi-fi internet connection, and a telephone. A safe box is also included in the amenities of the studio.
And the location?
Naxos, the biggest Cycladic island, combines the beauties of the sea and the mountain, forming the ideal landscape for every visitor. Indeed, it is among the top 5 preferred island destinations of Europe.
Our complex, located in a quiet and safe surrounding is part of the medieval history of the island, as it is built at the outskirts of the Castle. Enjoy your walks in the stone-built narrow streets and feel the history of the island. Admire the traditional architecture and the mansions of the past nobble families of Naxos and notice the arches that some balconies form, a way to move easier in the Castle and protect themselves from the piratic invasions.
If you are interested in archaeology, you must visit the most famous site of Naxos, Portara, the huge gate of an Ariadne’s temple. The gate is the only remaining of the temple and attracts a lot of people, as it offers a great view to the sunset.
The town of Naxos has a nice, sandy beach, Agios Georgios that is ideal for families; it has clear and shallow waters. Only a few kilometers away, you can swim at the tropical beaches of Agios Prokopios, Agia Anna and Plaka.
If you are a mountain type, Naxos has a lot of villages on Zas Mount, the highest Cycladic Mountain. Admire the traditional architecture of the houses and the natural beauties of the area. There are many paths for hiking.
Naxos has all the facilities of a modern town. There are many options for entertainment: restaurants, taverns, cafes and bars. Pharmacies and bank facilities are also available on the island.
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.