A ground floor shop located in Anexartisias Square in the centre of Thessaloniki
Guests: 1 – 2
Port: 1 km
Downtown/Capital: 500 m
Healthcare: You have to check which one is on duty
Closest transportation: 160m
Are you looking for a store or shop in Thessaloniki’s downtown?
This 65m2 ground floor store is ideal for those who are looking for a central spot for their office or shop
It is open space and has a bathroom and a small storage room.
It is located in front of the metro station within a shopping centre created in 2002and next to the court
What about the facilities?
This is only for long term business us
And the location?
Thessaloniki is the second biggest city of Greece. It is a nice and safe city with a lot of things to see and do.
Discover Thessaloniki and enjoy your days in our city. Visit the famous White Tower and the Museum in the different levels of the tower. Reach to the top of it and admire the breathtaking panoramic view of whole the city. Have a coffee at Aristotelous Square and give a randez-vous at Kamara –where the citizens usually meet!
The Castles of Thessaloniki also offer a limitless view to all the city and Thermaikos Gulf. Wander in the narrow streets that end up in the downtown and at the coastline, where is the famous promenade. People enjoy walking nearby the sea all year long, on the pedestrian street that starts from the Port and ends up outside the eastern suburbs of the town.
If you are keen in cinema and photography, don’t forget to visit the unique Cinema Museum, at the Port. You will have the opportunity to see the Greek cinema’s history and admire several objects used during the filming of some famous Greek movies. In the same complex, you can also visit the Photography Museum, with its permanent and other exhibitions.
As for your entertainment, the options are really limitless. Ladadika is a famous district for its taverns, while Valaoritou is a hotspot for the alternative bars and the nightlife.
Supermarkets, banks, and pharmacies are approachable. Thessaloniki is a big city with all the facilities.
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.