Our apartment is situated in the heart of the most beautiful, cosmopolitan and elegant Swiss landscape, Gstaad.
Guests: 2 – 5
Beds: 2 double, 2 single
Airport: 210km (Athens)
Healthcare: 80km (Nafplio)
Are you looking for a relaxing apartment in Gstaad?
It is the ideal accommodation for a group of people who want to spend some days in tranquility and to combine some lazy moments nearby the famous ski resort !
Ground floor flat close to the main street of the village: shops , restaurants, train station and the JFK international school are only a minutes walk from your door.
What about the facilities?
Our purpose is to create the best memories from Switzerland for you. For this reason, the entire apartment and its facilities are at your exclusive use.
Please remember that we are living in Athens, but our partner in Gstaad will welcome you and will help you with anything you may need.
Bed linen and towels are provided for all our guests. All the bath amenities are offered too. There is a boiler for hot water all day long. You can also use our washing machine for your laundry.
The villa is air-conditioned and has a central heating too. It offers TV facilities and wi-fi internet facilities as well. A telephone is available, but only for incoming calls.
In the apartment, you will also find a fire extinguisher for safety reasons.
And the location?
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.