WHO: Everyone, combine fun with history
WHY: Enjoy Prehistoric, Ancient, Medieval and Modern Greece in one day!
IDEAL VISITING TIME: Anytime
WALKING PACE: easy (some stairs in the castle of Nafplio)
DISTANCE: 350 Km both ways
DURATION: 8 hours
ENTRANCE FEE: 8 € per person
TOUR PRICE (from): 145€ per car
Price includes rental car with driver and waiting time .You do not share the car with others in case your group is less than 4 persons.
Explore the heart of Greece, from ancient times until today.
Departing from your location around 09:00 in Athens we are driving south to Peloponnese. We are going to have the following stops
- Stop (20 min) at Canal of Corinth
- You can choose the second stop among the following suggestions (60- 80 minutes stop) a) Ancient city of Corinth or b) Prehistoric remains of Mycenae or c) Ancient site of Epidaurus
- 30-40 minutes stop Medieval Castle of Nafplio (Palamidi)
- Walking and having lunch in the old city of Nafplio, which was the first capital of Modern Hellenic state
- Optional swimming stop (extra charge 10 euros per hour) at a nearby beach . Karathonas is one of the most beautiful beaches of Greece, with swallow, warm crystal clear sea.
- The price for this tour is for 8 hours . Starting at 09:00 you will return at your location at 17:00. In case you want to extend your stay in any of these stops , an extra charges of 10 euros per extra hour (after the first 8 hours) is applied