A 15th century house has been fully renovated, into a family boutique hotel. Particular emphasis was shown on quality and authenticity and is today the perfect accommodation for people who search to spend their romantic vacations in the heart of Chania.
Guests: 1 – 4
Beds: 1 double
Sofa beds: 1 double
Kitchen: 1 shared
Closest transportation: 300m
Are you searching for a luxurious and romantic place to stay at the Old Harbor of Chania?
This relaxing and homey accommodation is the ideal place for 4 people who wish to spend some romantic days in Chania.
Depending on the availability, you can choose between a 2nd and a 3rd floor open plan studio. Each studio has one bedroom with a double bed and view to the sea and a living room with a double sofa-bed. Moreover, there is a bathroom and a veranda where you can sit and enjoy the view. The 3rd floor studio has a private terrace with outdoor furniture. All our guests have access to a shared kitchen.
The modern and minimalist surroundings recapture the atmosphere of the townhouse at the beginning of the 20th century.
What about the facilities?
Come and relax at the charming hotel in a stylish and homey atmosphere. You will experience at first hand the quality of our service and the warmth and beauty of our town and its people.
Enjoy the fresh homemade breakfast of traditional Cretan products in the shared kitchen.
Bed linen, towels, and bath amenities, as well as a hairdryer are provided for all our guests.
The accommodation is air-conditioned and it has a wi-fi internet connection and a TV.
In this studio you will benefit from the cleaning services, every day.
Please note that the streets around the Old Harbor are pedestrian streets, so parking is not allowed in the area.
For safety reasons in case of emergency, there is a fire extinguisher in each studio.
And the location?
This charming house is a small, family-run boutique hotel in the Old Town of Chania and is open all year round. It is located on the waterfront of the lovely horseshoe harbor and has both a front view and a back view: the Lighthouse and the sea to the north and the picturesque narrow streets of the Old Town against the backdrop of the beautiful White Mountains (Lefka Ori) to the south.
Chania is a safe, picturesque town with many things to see and do. Enjoy a relaxing walk in the streets of the Old Town and watch the sunset from the Lighthouse in the Old Harbor.
You can swim at Koum Kapi, the beach of Chania city or have a trip to the clean surrounding beaches: Agioi Apostoloi, Agia Marina, Platanias, etc.
As for your transports, buses are very frequent, especially during the summer months, but it is suggested to rent a car and make the most out of your stay in Chania.
Visit the famous Elafonisi and Balos beach, and don’t forget to swim at Falassarna, one of the best sandy beaches of the entire world with crystal blue waters.
If you like adventures walk down the Samaria Gorge and enjoy swimming at Agia Roumeli at the end of it.
Chania offers a great variety of things to do for your entertainment: there are many traditional restaurants and taverns, cafes and bars, that are open 24/7 during the touristic months.
Banks, pharmacies, supermarkets and everything you may need are in a walking distance.
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.