Ideal for groups of people who want to combine beach relaxation with proximity to nightlife. It is a 5 min walk to the beach. Only 5 min bus to enjoy Io’s town & its famous nightlife. Enjoy the unlimited sea view. We offer free transfer from/to the port.
Guests: 1 – 7
Beds: 2 double, 3 single
Kitchen: no kitchen
Beach: 5 km
Closest transportation: 100 meters bus stop
Looking for an economic solution in Ios for a group of friends?
- A Studio, with private veranda with sea view
- 5 min walk to the beautiful Mylopotas beach
- 5 minutes by bus to Ios town & its nightlife
- FREE transfer with our van from/to the Port
- Daily Cleaning & change of sheets every 3 days
- Quiet surrounding that allows you to relax
- No extra cost, and no need for safety deposit.
Ideal for those who want to be within walking distance from the beach and still only 5 minutes ride by bus to Ios’ town notorious nightlife. 2 studios of 30m2 each, comfortable, clean, private studio with bathroom (shower), hot water 24/hours and a nice 8 sq m. veranda, with view over Aegean sea.
What about the facilities?
2 Independent studios next to each other, that accommodate up to 7 adults.
Each studio has
- 1 open space bedroom with 3+1 single beds
- 1 bathroom
- 1 veranda with sea view
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Ai-condition, TV, Wi- FI, hair dryer
And the location?
Mylopotas beach is perhaps the most beautiful beach in Ios. The Studio is next to the beach (200 meters), close to the main town and the port. Our area is a very popular choice for sea sports , for swimming , walking and dancing. (See photos). There are all kind of shops and restaurants to cover your needs. IOS night life is famous and you are a few minutes away from the clubs or bars.
Check reviews from guests that booked through other sites
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.