Our traditionally designed villa, located in the heart of Mykonos, is ideal for visitors who want to enjoy their privacy within a relaxing environment and explore the island by car. The popular Kalo Livadi beach is only a few minutes’ drive.
Guests: 1 – 8
Beds: 2 double, 2 single
Sofa beds: 2 single
Closest transportation: 750m
Are you looking for a comfortable accommodation close to the major sites of Mykonos?
Our stylish traditional villa of 120m2 can accommodate up to 8 adults. It’s a comfortable choice if you are travelling with your friends and want to discover the beauties of the Cycladic island.
The villa is separated into two levels that are connected with indoor stairs.
The upper level has a master bedroom with a double bed and a private balcony. There is also an open-plan area with two single beds and a balcony. This level has one bathroom.
The ground level has one bedroom with a double bed. The living room of this floor has two single sofa-beds that can accommodate two adults. There is also a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area at this level. Additionally, there is a bathroom. This level has access to a veranda with outdoor furniture.
What about the facilities?
The entire villa and its facilities are at your exclusive use. Please note that we are not living in Mykonos, but our partner there will welcome you to the villa and will show you around.
Bed linen, towels and bath amenities, as well as a hairdryer, are provided to our guests. There is a boiler for hot water all day long. A washing machine and ironing facilities are available in this villa.
All the rooms of this accommodation are air-conditioned. There is also a TV and a wi-fi internet connection.
The complex has a private parking area that you can use for free.
Last but not least, for your own safety, there is a fire extinguisher in the villa.
And the location?
Mykonos is a cosmopolitan Cycladic island. Despite the fact that it attracts a lot of people all year long, for its traditional style and the famous nightlife, it’s also a popular destination for the Greek and the international showbiz.
It is a traditionally built island; the white houses with the blue details and the windmills are the main characteristic of this destination. Wander in the narrow streets of Chora, and choose the bar or the bars where you will spend the night …till the following morning.
In the morning the “life” moves to the beach. Mykonos has numerous sandy, clean beaches with crystal sea. Kalo Livadi is the most popular beach of Mykonos, and Super Paradise is a common option for young people who want to experience the beach party of Mykonos that lasts all day long. Psarrou Beach and Ornos are also two famous beaches of the area.
Our villa is located in a relaxing and private area, away from the touristic attractions of Mykonos but, at the same time in the beat of everything. Ano Mera –our village- is in the heart of Mykonos, ideally located close to everything. Rent a car or a scooter and reach everywhere you want in only a few minutes.
Needless to mention, bars, clubs, cafes, restaurants and traditional taverns are everywhere on the island. It is a very touristic island and overcrowded all day long. This is the reason why it offers all the modern facilities; you can find supermarkets, pharmacies, banks and whatever you need.
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.