If you are planning to spend your vacations in Naxos, our affordable studios are the ideal accommodation for you and your company. Ideally located only 150m away from Agia Anna beach –one of the most popular beaches of Naxos – and not far from Chora, the capital of Naxos, you can enjoy both the sun and all the major sites of Naxos.
Guests: 1 – 3
Beds: 1 double
Sofa beds: 1 single
Closest transportation: 150m
Are you searching for a comfortable place to stay at Agia Anna (Naxos)?
Our newly constructed studios in traditional Cycladic style are the perfect accommodation for affordable vacations in Naxos. Each studio can accommodate up to 3 adults.
Each 25m2 studio has a bedroom with a double bed and a single sofa-bed for an extra guest. There is also a kitchenette with all the basic utensils and a bathroom with a shower or a bathtub.
All the studios also have a lovely, private balcony.
Please note that according to the availability, the colors or the design of the studio may differ from what you see in the photos, but the amenities are the same in all the studios.
What about the facilities?
The entire studio and its amenities are at your exclusive use. We would like to inform you that we are not living in Naxos, but our partner there will welcome you to the complex and will show you around. Moreover, there is a reception, where you can ask any information or help you may need.
Bed linen, towels and bath amenities are provided to all our guests. There is hot water 24/7 thanks to a boiler. The studios are air-conditioned and they have a TV and a wi-fi internet connection.
In the complex, there is a private parking area that you can use for free.
In case of emergency, there is a fire extinguisher in the studio.
And the location?
Naxos is the biggest Cycladic island; it combines the tropical beaches with the crystal clear water with mountain landscapes, full of paths and hidden villages. Therefore, it is the ideal destination for the most demanding visitors, offering them a wide range of activities. This is why Naxos is one of the top-5 European islands.
Chora, the capital of Naxos is a picturesque town, built around the port. Part of Chora is located in the Medieval Castle. Enjoy a walk in the narrow streets of the Castle and admire the impressing traditional architecture that was used to protect the people from the past piratic invasions.
The most famous site of Naxos is Portara, a huge gate, remaining from the ruins of Ariadne’s temple. The hill where this archeological treasure is located is a popular spot for both the locals and the visitors who want to watch a magnificent sunset.
Don’t miss to visit one of the villages of mountain Zas, such as Apeiranthos. Hidden in the green landscape, it’s a typical sample of Naxos’ mainland.
Naxos is also famous for its tropical beaches. Agia Anna beach, close to our studios is ono of them. Enjoy the sandy beach and the turquoise water. Agios Prokopios and Plaka are also famous options for relaxing days at the beach.
Naxos has all the facilities of a modern town; there are many bars, cafes, restaurants and taverns for your entertainment any time of the day. Moreover, you can find pharmacies and bank facilities.
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.