If you are planning to spend romantic vacations in Naxos, our complex of seven studios with an amazing view of the sea and the famous Gate of the temple of Apollo, is the ideal accommodation for a couple. Benefit from the proximity to everything and enjoy wandering in the narrow streets of Naxos’ Castle or swimming in the crystal clear beaches of the island.
Guests: 1 – 2
Beds: 1 double
Closest transportation: 1km
Are you looking for accommodation for a couple in Naxos?
Our lovely complex of seven independent studios can accommodate up to 2 adults; it’s the perfect shelter for a couple who want to spend some days in Naxos.
Each studio of 20m2 has one bedroom with a double bed and a bathroom with shower facilities. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with the basic facilities, such as a refrigerator and a kettle.
All the studios have a veranda, with sea view and view of the Gate, where the sun sets in the evening. Enjoy the romantic landscape and spend some relaxing moments at our accommodation.
The complex has a beautiful shared terrace with a cozy sitting room and sun beds, where you are welcome to enjoy the view.
Depending on the availability, the decoration and the plan of the studio may differ a little from what you see in the photos.
What about the facilities?
The entire studio and its facilities are at your exclusive use. Please note that we are not living in Naxos, but our partner there will welcome you to the complex and will show you around. There is also a reception, where you can get any help you may need.
Bed linen, towels and bath amenities are offered to all our guests. There is also a boiler for hot water 24/7. The studios are air-conditioned and they have a TV, a wi-fi internet connection, and a telephone.
In the complex, there is a private parking area that you can use for free.
In case of emergency, there is a fire extinguisher in the studio.
And the location?
Naxos is the biggest Cycladic island and a favorite destination that attracts many people every year – at the moment it’s among the top 5 islands of Europe! It combines the mountain with the sea, forming an excellent landscape and offering a wide range of activities for the most demanding visitors.
Chora, the capital of Naxos is built around the port and a part of it in the Castle, the only castle in Greece that is still inhabited. Discover the narrow streets of the Castle and the arches, formed from the linked balconies, and enjoy the view from the top of it.
The big Gate of Apollo’s Temple is the only remaining of the ancient ruins. Enjoy a romantic walk to the rocky hill, where it is located, and watch one of the best sunsets.
Naxos has a lot of beaches. Agios Georgios is Chora’s sandy beach. A few kilometers away, you can swim at Agios Prokopios, one of the best beaches in the world, with gold sand and turquoise sea. Agia Anna and Plaka also worth a swimming visit.
Naxos has all the facilities of a modern city: there are many bars, restaurants and taverns, as well as supermarkets, banks and pharmacies.
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.