If you are planning your vacations to Naxos, our villa is the peaceful accommodation of everybody’s dreams. A private and a relaxing environment for you and your company, in a peaceful area with unlimited view, only a few minutes’ drive away from the vivid Chora of Naxos and the most famous beaches of the world!
Guests: 1 – 7
Beds: 2 double and 2 singles
Sofa beds: 1 single
Closest transportation: you need a car
Are you looking for a luxurious villa in Naxos?
In Naxos, only five km (10 minutes drive) from the port, in one of the most fertile valleys, there is a traditional red castle within a 2 acre farm. Enjoy unspoiled nature, fresh fruit from the farm, the isolation, the calmness of the area & the barbecue. The nearest beach is 4 minutes drive.
The house has 2 levels
3 bedrooms with 1 double bed each , 2 bathrooms , 1 fully equipped kitchen and 2 living rooms.
ONLY 1 air condition in the living room of the 1st floor.
Αir fan in all bedrooms
What about the facilities?
The entire villa and its amenities are at your exclusive use. Please note that we are not living in Naxos; our partner there will welcome you to the complex and will show you around.
Kitchen, living room , bathroom, patio, barbecue, access to farm
3 bedrooms, living room , work place, bathroom, patio with chairs
It is a traditional castle with no elevator and many stairs between floors.
Kids must be supervised at all time.
PLEASE NOTE that the 2nd Level is rented separately. It has independent access but there is a chance that you may co exist in the farm with two other guests
Bed linen, towels, and bath amenities are offered to all our guests. There is a boiler in the villa for hot water all day long. Moreover, there is a washing machine that you can use for your laundry.
The villas are air-conditioned. They also have a satellite TV, a wi-fi internet connection, and a telephone.
The complex has a private parking area that you can use without additional charge.
In case of emergency, there is a fire extinguisher in the villa.
And the location?
Naxos is a big, touristic island of Cyclades. It combines the mountain with the sea, offering its guests a huge variety of activities for all tastes and ages.
Chora is the capital of Naxos. It is a unique town in Greece, as part of it is built in the famous Castle, which currently is the only one inhabited in our country. The Castle is a perfect option for a walk into the history of the island. Admire the narrow paved streets and the labyrinthine architecture of the balconies over your head, intentionally built to protect the residents against a possible pirate invasion. The old well-maintained mansions are also a sign of the island’s history.
Naxos’ landmark is Portara, ruins of an ancient Ariadne’s temple. It is located on a big rock at the entrance of the port and creates a perfect natural balcony over the endless Aegean Sea and its famous sunsets.
Explore the most famous swimming paradises of Europe and enjoy the sun and the sea. Naxos is known for its crystal clear sandy beaches, such as Agios Prokopios, Agia Anna and Plaka.
In Naxos you will find all the facilities of a modern town: it has a lot of options for entertainment, from fish taverns and European restaurants to cafes, beach bars and clubs. Supermarkets, banks and pharmacies are also available on the island.
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.