This apartment is the best option if you are searching for accommodation for up to 10 people for a Ski vacation in Swiss Alps
Guests: 2 – 10
Beds: 2 double, 3 single
Bathrooms: 3 bathrooms
Healthcare: You have to check which one is on duty
Closest transportation: 900m
Are you a group of people searching for a comfortable apartment to enjoy your Ski vacation?
This 180m2 maisonette apartment is situated in the lovely village of Rougemont, right next to Gstaad, with fascinating open views to the impressive Videmanette and the lovely miedival Church of Rougemont, this spacious & cosy Apartment is everything you imagine when you are thinking about a perfect vacation in the Swiss Alps.
What about the facilities?
The house is a 2 minutes walk from the village center. You can enjoy many treks all over the surrounding mountains. Two parking spaces are waiting for you in the garage. In the village you can get anything you want or need, and the train station is a two minutes away and will connect you to any point in Switzerland and Europe. Welcome in the heart of Switzerland!
And the location?
You are in the typical village of Rougemont, having the glamour of Gstaad yet with the authentic touch of real swiss life in the mountains. Enjoy luxurious Gstaad, the legendary castle of Gruyère and the swiss chocolate Cailler factory, but above all, breathe the fresh high mountain air around you and cherish the moment. You are about to have unforgettable memories!
Generally, you will find in a walking distance whatever you may need: banks, pharmacies, supermarkets or bakeries.
Living in this apartment you can see Athens through the eyes of a local, away from the touristic areas, that you can visit very easily in a few minutes’ drive.
The train station of Rougemont is only a 2 minutes walk for those who chose not to come by car. There is room for two cars in the garage.
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.