Our newly constructed private residence is in the middle of Santorini, at Messaria village. Enjoy your vacations in our traditional stone-made house, away from the city crowds and benefit from the private parking and the proximity to all the major sites of the island.
Guests: 1 – 3
Beds: 1 double
Sofa beds: 1 single
Are you looking for an affordable private accommodation in Santorini?
Our comfortable and stylish house of 75m2 can accommodate up to 3 adults.
It is an open-plan house. It has a bedroom with a queen size bed and a living room with a single sofa-bed. There is also a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. This accommodation has one bathroom.
You can relax in out garden and spend some lazy moments at the cozy outdoor furniture.
In this accommodation, we welcome kids older than 5 years old.
This is a pet-friendly house. The pet’s owner is responsible for disposing the waste of his furry friend.
What about the facilities?
The entire house and its facilities are at your exclusive use. Please note that we are not living in Santorini. Our partner there will welcome you to the house and help you with anything you may need.
Bed linen and towels are provided for all our guests. The bath amenities and a hairdryer are also provided. Ironing facilities are available.
The house is air-conditioned. It has a TV and a wi-fi internet connection.
Parking in the private designated area of the house is allowed and it’s free. We would like to inform you that the complex can be accessed only by car/ minibus. You are advised to rent a car/ motorbike and explore the beauties of Santorini.
For your own safety in case of emergency, there is a fire extinguisher in this accommodation.
And the location?
Santorini is a famous and safe destination for both Greeks and foreigners. The breathtaking Caldera, formed after a volcanic explosion, is one of the major sites worldwide.
Our island is overcrowded, especially during the summer time. The capital of Santorini, Fira, is a nice and traditional rural town, with narrow pedestrian streets where you can admire the local’s houses, it total harmony with the island’s surrounding. Wander in the town and enjoy the excellent sea view from Caldera. Don’t forget your camera! You will return with hundreds of photos after this trip!
Oia is the most known village of Santorini, hang from the cliff it attracts a lot of tourists for its breathtaking sunset – the sun dives into the Aegean Sea, giving an excellent palette of colors. Ammoudi is a quiet picturesque village with fish taverns nearby Oia.
Visit the Archeological Site of Akrotiri, with the ruins of the prehistoric town and spend a day at Kammeni Island, the Volcano that formed Santorini’s Caldera.
As for swimming, Santorini has crystal clear, deep blue sea. Choose between the Red, the White, and the Black Beach, that owe their color to the Volcano.
Santorini is a well-organised island with all the facilities. It offers a lot of options for eating and entertainment and it has mini markets, pharmacies, and banks.
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.