If you are dreaming of luxurious vacations in Santorini, away from the overcrowded capital, this newly constructed, stone-built complex will offer you the ideal accommodation. Located at Messaria, it is close to all the major sites of Santorini.Private parking is free of charge.
Guests: 1 – 5
Beds: 1 double, 2 single
Sofa beds: 1 single
Are you looking for affordable vacations in style in Santorini?
This newly built stone complex of three houses is the perfect destination for those who want to spend some peaceful, luxurious days in Santorini without paying a fortune. Each independent house can accommodate up to 5 adults.
The 65m2 house consists of two levels. The upper level has a bedroom with a queen size bed and a private balcony with outdoor furniture. Please note that the upper floor is accessible only by stairs.
The ground level of this accommodation has a bedroom with two single beds and a safety box in laptop size. There is also a living room with a single sofa-bed and a dining area. The kitchen of this accommodation is fully equipped with cooking facilities. There is also a bathroom.
In the yard, there is a private jacuzzi hot tub where you can spend some moments of real relaxation. Alternatively, sit on the outdoor furniture and enjoy the Greek sun.
In this accommodation, we welcome kids older than 5 years old.
What about the facilities?
The entire house and the yard, as well as their facilities, are at your exclusive use. Please note that we are living in Athens, but our partner there will welcome you to the complex and will show you around. Benefit from the bell-boy service and ask for everything you may need.
Enjoy your breakfast that is served in your rooms. Taste the local delicacies and start your day with a tasty meal.
Bed linen and towels are provided for every one of our guests. Please note that the mattress of the upper-level bedroom is hypoallergic and the pillows as well. We offer daily cleaning services of the accommodation. Moreover, olive oil bath amenities, slippers, and a hairdryer are available for our visitors.
The house is air-conditioned and has a wi-fi internet access and a TV. There is also an iPhone/ iPod charger. The safety box in the ground-floor bedroom is in laptop’s size.
Enjoy your private hot tub in the yard!
A private parking area is available at the complex. You are welcome to use it for free. We would like to inform you that the complex can be accessed only by car/ minibus. You are advised to rent a car/ motorbike and explore the beauties of Santorini.
For your own safety in case of emergency, there is a fire extinguisher in this accommodation.
And the location?
Welcome to Santorini, the most popular and cosmopolitan Greek island. Santorini owes its fame to the Caldera cliff, that was formed from a volcanic explosion hundreds of years ago, and has a breathtaking sea view over the Aegean Sea and Kammeni Island (the Volcano).
Discover the narrow streets of Fira and admire the traditional architecture that combines the stone and the wood. Hold your camera and wander in the crowded pedestrian streets of the capital. If you are romantic, visit Oia, the picturesque village that hangs from Caldera, and enjoy the spectacular sunset.
The Archeological Site of Akrotiri worth a visit; it has ruins of the ancient city.
The Black Beach of Kamari and the Red Beach at Akrotiri are also the attractions of Santorini, due to their color, result of the Volcano. Dive in the deep blue water and feel the vibes of the area. If you are searching for a quieter and less crowded beach, the White Beach at Akrotiri will amaze you.
Santorini is a well-organised island with all the facilities. It has a lot of options for your entertainment; clubs, bars, cafes, taverns, and restaurants. Taste the local fava and drink Vinsanto, Santorini’s sweet wine.
Supermarkets, shops, pharmacies and banks amenities are available on the island. Last but not least, there is a rural clinic, always on duty.
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.