This accommodation in Santorini will offer you a breathtaking view of the Caldera and the Volcano. It is a complex of 15 independent studios, with a shared swimming pool and a jacuzzi, ideal for those who are dreaming of luxurious vacations in the most cosmopolitan and popular Greek island. Welcome to Santorini! Complimentary breakfast everyday.
Guests: 1 – 3
Beds: 1 double
Sofa beds: 1 single
Are you looking for a luxurious studio with sea view at Akrotiri?
This complex consists of 15 independent studios with sea view (some of them have a view of the Volcano). Each 32m2 studio can accommodate up to 3 adults.
All the open-plan studios have two levels. There is a double bed at the upper level of the room. At the ground level, there is a small living room with a single sofa-bed, a bathroom, and a kitchenette.
All the studios have a private balcony with breathtaking sea view and sunset view.
What about the facilities?
The entire studio and its amenities are at your exclusive use. Please remember that we are not living in Santorini. Our partner there will welcome you to the complex and will show you the studio. She will be happy to help you with anything. The reception is available from 8.00 to 22.00.
A rich breakfast buffet with local delicacies is included in the price. It is served daily from 8.00 to 10.30 in the morning.
Bed linen and towels are offered for all our guests. We have a daily cleaning room service. All the bath amenities and a hairdryer are also provided.
Each room is air-conditioned and has a wi-fi internet connection and a TV. Moreover, there are coffee/ tea facilities in the kitchenette.
All our visitors are welcome to use our three-level shared swimming pool and the shared jacuzzi. For our younger guests, there is a shared children pool in the complex. Please follow the complex’s rules and use these facilities only during the designated hours. Respect the other guests and have a shower before using the swimming pool and the jacuzzi. Alcohol consumption and glasses are not allowed close to the pool, for safety reasons.
There is a private parking area in the complex, where you can park your car for free.
In case of emergency, there is a fire extinguisher in the studio.
And the location?
Santorini is the most cosmopolitan Greek island that attracts a lot of tourists every year, from spring to autumn. Santorini’s Caldera, maybe one of the most recognizable places in the world, was formed due to a volcanic explosion hundreds of years ago and offers a unique and breathtaking view of the Aegean Sea and of the volcano.
Wander in the narrow streets of Fira, the capital of the island, and fill your camera with perfect shots of the Caldera and the traditional houses. Enjoy the famous Oia’s sunset that dives into the sea or visit Ammoudi, the fishermen’s village close to Oia for fresh fish and ouzo.
Organize a tour to the Volcano or the small island of Thirassia, just opposite Santorini. Don’t miss to visit the Archeological Site of Akrotiri, with the ruins of the prehistoric town.
As for the beaches, choose your favorite color! There is a black beach at Kamari, the famous red beach at Akrotiri and the quieter white beach, close to the red one! The colors of the beaches, the pebbles, and the rocks are the result of the volcanic explosion that has created unique forms at the rocks. Santorini has crystal clear deep blue water.
Balos is one of the beaches of Caldera. It can be accessed within a small walk from the motorway. The small sandy beach and the fantastic view of the small church above the beach will reward you.
Santorini has a lot of choices for entertainment. There are clubs, bars, cafes, traditional taverns and European restaurants for the most demanding clients. Bank facilities, pharmacies, and a hospital are available on the island.
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.