If you are a couple who is planning to spend some romantic days in Santorini, this complex of 4 private suites at Oia is the perfect accommodation for you. Enjoy the jacuzzi and the breathtaking unlimited sea and volcano view at the most picturesque village of Santorini.
Guests: 1 – 2
Beds: 1 double
Sofa beds: 0
Closest transportation: 1km
Are you searching for a luxurious accommodation at Oia?
This traditional style complex consists of four independent luxurious suites. Each suite can accommodate up to 2 adults.
The open-plan suite has a bedroom with a double bed and a bathroom. There is also a kitchenette.
Every suite has a private patio with amazing sea and volcano view. Enjoy the outdoor jacuzzi and spend some lazy moments in luxury.
In this accommodation, we welcome kids older than 12 years old.
What about the facilities?
The entire suite and the yard, as well as their facilities, are at your exclusive use. Please note that we are living in Athens, but our partner there will welcome you to the complex and will show you around.
Enjoy your breakfast with the local delicacies at your own suite. You have to prepare it on your own, but we provide you will all the basic goods to prepare the breakfast you prefer. Therefore, in the kitchenette, you will find tea, filter coffee, yogurt, toast bread, croissants, bread, honey, jam, cheese, ham and some fruits. There is not an oven in the kitchen, so it is not functional for cooking, but it is equipped with all the necessary utensils to prepare your snacks or your breakfast.
Bed linen and towels are provided for all our guests. Moreover, we offer our visitors bath amenities and a hairdryer. Ironing facilities are available in the suite.
The suites are air-conditioned and they have a TV and a wi-fi internet connection.
You are welcome to use the jacuzzi in your private yard.
Parking in the area is not allowed as it is strictly for pedestrians.
There is a fire extinguisher in every studio, to protect you and the complex in the case of a fire.
And the location?
Welcome to Santorini, the most popular and cosmopolitan Greek destination with the breathtaking volcanic Caldera and the deep blue, crystal clear sea.
Our complex is located at Oia, a safe and crowded village at the north of the island. Oia is a picturesque traditional area, will luxurious accommodation as well as traditional cave houses that truly seem as if they are hanging from the cliff. People visit Oia’s castle to watch the fascinating sunset when the sun hugs the sea and gives excellent colors in both the water and the sky!
The center of Oia is a strictly pedestrian area. You can access it by car or by bus and then walk till the end of the road, where you will meet our partner and walk together to the complex (5-8’ walk). Please keep in mind that the streets and the stairs of the village are extremely crowded all day long. You are advised to have light luggage, as the wheels of the suitcases are not really helpful.
There are no beaches in this area of the island, but you can swim a few kilometers drive away, at the famous beaches of Santorini: the Red Beach, the White Beach and the Black Beach that owe their color to the volcanic explosion.
Fira, the capital of the island, has narrow streets that lead to the Caldera with the excellent view. Take your camera and discover the secrets of the town or rent a donkey and experience a unique transfer from the Old Port to Fira.
Don’t forget to taste the local products: fava and vinsanto, a sweet red wine that is served as a dessert.
Santorini has numerous options for entertainment all day long; cafes, bars, clubs and restaurants are everywhere on the island, while Ammoudi Port, nearby Oia, is famous for its fish taverns.
The island has all the modern facilities. You can find supermarkets, shops, pharmacies, and ATMs. Last but not least, there is a rural clinic always on duty at Fira.
- The entire accommodation and its amenities are at your exclusive use!
- Check with us special discounts we are offering depending on season, length of stay, number of kids.
- After your booking, we are sending you an email with all the different options of reaching the accommodation and a map of the area.
- Don’t forget to ask for airport/ port transfer (at an extra cost). It’s not a problem if you arrive or leave after midnight!
You also have the option to arrive on your own and meet at the accommodation ( availability applies depending on the area and time of your check in ).
- Renting a car in Greece is now easier with us!
- Worried about your luggage storage? Not anymore!
- Do you need any extra services?
- Are you for an organised tour or do you prefer to do things on your own?
Payment & Cancellation Terms
- If you want to make a reservation for any of our properties, you have to pay 20% of the total cost as a deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable.
- We accept PayPal , Bank transfer and cash. Pay Pal or Bank transfer charges are paid by the customer .
- The pay off must be done until 30 days before your arrival via PayPal or Bank Transfer. Your reservation is automatically cancelled if we do not receive payment of the remaining amount, until 30 days before your arrival date, unless you have informed us by email that you wish to pay in cash .
- Alternatively you can pay in cash upon arrival.
- Alteration of the dates of the reservation is possible, as long as there is availability for your new dates. If different pricing is applied on your new dates, we will adapt the total cost accordingly.
- Please note that babies less than 1 year old can stay in our accommodation free of charge and in most cases we can provide you for free a baby cot. Please check with us prior to a booking , if the accommodation that you are looking for, is suitable for a baby.
- Every kid older than 12 months is considered as an extra guest. We offer special discounts for Families with 3+ kids.
- If extra guests (other than the one you have already paid) show up upon your arrival , they will be charged the cost of an extra guest.
- No refunds for cancellation within the last 30 days from the date that your reservation starts.
- If you cancel until 31 days prior to your arrival date, you will get refunded whatever amount you have already paid, but not the 20% deposit which is non-refundable.